Long Sleeve - Regular Fit Tee - Navy
The slightly fitted design has a perfect fit, ideal for a layered look. Casual and elegant, this regular fit long sleeve t-shirt in a solid colour can be worn alone, under a jumper or with a jacket. To each his own style!
The sleeves and the bottom of the shirt are stitched for a perfect finish. The Pamuuc logo is embroidered on the chest and on the bottom left sleeve. Pamuuc is a strong ecological signature, committed to fashion that respects people and nature.
This long-sleeved t-shirt has been designed to be durable and to guarantee optimal comfort in everyday life. This iconic garment is necessary for its simplicity, but also for its timelessness.
1. Style: Straight cut for men - See size guide
2. Colour: Also available in navy blue, natural, black, white, khaki and sand
3. Round neck, stitching on sleeves and bottom, short sleeves
4. Material: soft, comfortable and durable
5. Detail: Pamuuc logo embroidered on the left sleeve
6. Made in our workshop in Barcelona, Spain
7. Standard: FairWear, Oeko-Tex
8. Composition: 100% organic cotton
9. Cotton Weight: 220 GSM - Medium
10. Washing instructions: Wash at 30 degrees maximum. Do not mix colours.
Made with 100% certified organic and vegan cotton, the 220g/m2 fabric thickness ensures this garment has excellent fabric retention and greater durability.
Made with FairWear and Oeko-Tex standards in mind, this t-shirt is the ideal eco-friendly garment for an ethical and timeless look. Pamuuc's high quality thick t-shirts are very comfortable and feel great. It is recommended to wear them in autumn, winter and even in early spring.
Choosing this model means choosing ethical fashion for everyone, easy to wear!
Love the way it fits, the logo on the chest is discrete but very nice as well as the one on the wrist side. Good spot for the logo and it gives it a bit of a special touch as you don't see this too often.
Also the cotton is so soft and nice, you can really feel the quality compared to a long sleeve you would buy from fast fashion. I'm confident I'll be able to wash it over and over again without loosing fabric quality