Beanie - Pamuuc Icon - Black
It has a naturally stretchy ribbed texture that ensures a comfortable fit. It can be worn over the ears or simply on top of the head.
The cap is lined with knitted cotton on the inside to keep the heat in.
The folded brim has a simple and stylish look. This lapel is highlighted with the Pamuuc logo embroidered on the top. The brand appears as a strong ecological signature, committed to fashion that respects people and nature. This black beanie suitable for men and women is also available in other plain and sober colours (black, navy blue and olive).
- Model: Icon Pamuuc hat
- One size and unisex (head size: 51-62 cm)
- Ribbed knit with cuff
- Colour: black - This model is also available in navy blue and olive
- Detail: Pamuuc logo embroidered on the top
- Made in our workshop in Barcelona, Spain
- Standard: FairWear, Oeko-Tex
- Composition: 100% organic cotton
- Cotton Weight: 320 GSM - Heavy
- Washing instructions: Wash at 30 degrees maximum. Do not mix colours. Do not tumble dry. Iron at low temperature.
The Icon Pamuuc hat is made of 100% certified organic cotton. This guarantees the good working, living and salary conditions of the cotton producers and encourages the protection of the environment.
The weight of the fabric (320g/m²) ensures that the model does not deform over time.
Robust and durable, this unisex hat with fine ribbing has all the qualities. It is eco-friendly, does not scratch the head, does not stretch, and provides a stylish touch.
Ideal for outdoor sports or to complete an urban or streetwear look!