Stay stylishly sustainable with this unisex Alternative Sweatshirt. Crafted from eco-friendly 350 GSM organic cotton and recycled materials, it features a timeless oversized cut and the Pamuuc logo at the front. This ethical and sustainable piece is available in classic black and navy.
- Material: 350 GSM - 85% GOTS, OCS Certified Organic Cotton - 15 % Recycled Polyester.
- Colors: OEKO-TEX Certified Black, Navy, Light Grey, White, Natural
- Details: Serigraphy Neck Label - Embroided Pamuuc Icon Left Sleeve
- Fit: Loose Fit - Make sure to check Size Chart before purchasing.
- Washing Instructions: Wash at maximum 30 Degrees Celsius, don't mix with other colors.
Average Environmental Impact
Equivalent to using a microwave for about 12 hours
Conventional Sweatshirt Consumption: 11.5 KG
Comparable to the energy used by a laptop for 8 hours
Conventional Sweatshirt Consumption: 38 MJ
Comparable to the water used in a 10 min shower.
Conventional Hoodie Consumption: 500 L
For a Better future
As we always say and write, we are not perfect, but we strive to improve the situation to the best of our capabilities. Although the numbers aren't where we want them to be, we are slowly getting there.
Essential and Durable
This piece is made from the softest 85% organic cotton and 15% recycled polyester, weighing 350 GSM, to provide you with ultimate comfort and durability. It's not only cozy and warm but also eco-friendly, ensuring it remains a staple in your wardrobe for many years.
The Perfect Fit for All
After carefully considering all the reviews and trying numerous samples on various body types, we discovered that a Loose Fit is exactly what you desire. We've really paid attention – your comfort and style matter most. That's why we're confident this sweatshirt is just right for you.