1. Fabric: One of the most important things you should look at when buying children's clothes is the fabric. Since kids are mostly very active they are more likely to sweat very much. To help your child feel comfortable you should pick clothes made of cotton if possible organic cotton as they could help absorb sweat quickly, and they’re breathable.
2. Size: Kids grow up in the blink of an eye. So more sustainable and economical option is sizing up solidly when you purchase toddle clothing that can at least be used a year. And once they are not fitting your toddler anymore, it can be another kid´s clothes.
3. Colours and Pattern: It may seem fine to dress your toddler with extremely loud colours, however it may be difficult to pull off. Ideally, you should have a neutral colour palette. They can have plain white/black T-shirt, black or denim pants or skirts and beige clothing. Having neutral colours and patterns will make it easier to incorporate them with all other clothing pieces of your toddler. This will help create the perfect outfits for your little one!
4. Seasonal Choices: Sometimes long sleeve knitted sweater or a dress may look good, but do not purchase those pieces if the weather is not calling. It may cause a discomfort for the kid.
5. Their likes: While you are shopping for childcare you should also keep in mind their taste and what they like. Kid also should enjoy what they wear and feel good in it.